Regional Recommendations for the Reform of international corporate taxation
Regional Recommendations for the Reform of International Corporate Taxation
Alternative Information and Development Centre (AIDC), Public Service International (PSI) and Tax Justice Network Africa (T-JNA) cordially invites you to a discussion on Regional recommendations for the reform of international corporate taxation – 16 September 2020 at 12:00 – 14:00 (GMT+2)
- Why tax justice matters to labour and ordinary citizens – Prince Peters Adeyemi: Vice President, Public Services International (PSI), General Secretary, NASU.
- Reiterating recommendations for taxing multinational companies – Alvin Moisoima: Executive Director, Tax Justice Africa.
- Financing the recovery; what are the AU recommendations for curbing IFFs – Ndinaye Sekwi: Africa Union Department of Economic Affairs.
Topics to be covered on this webinar:
- Why tax justice matters to labour and ordinary citizens.
- Financing the recovery; what are the AU recommendations for curbing IFFs.
- Reiterating recommendations for taxing multinational companies.
Register here for meeting: https://forms.gle/aTjJBgn89qRSqLwt5 we kindly ask you to register by 15 September 2020.
We look forward to seeing you in the webinar.